Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Love and Glitter!

It's official New Mexico is covered in snow.  Being the Mom of a 4 year old boy you'd think we be all over the chance to go play in the snow, but not us-Logan is sick :(  I'm not sure if it's some bug he caught or if it was something he ate.  He went to bed just fine on Monday night, woke up grumpy and whiny on Tuesday (which isn't that unusual :/) Then proceeded to throw up on the couch.  After that he was feeling much better-chatty and playful, no fever or other suspected sign of a flu bug so I'm not sure if it's something he ate or not.  But either way I let him have a lazy TV day.  He camped out and watched his favorite shows.  So it gave me time to keep an eye on Megan, if it is a bug we sure don't want her catching it.  Still getting ready for stamp camp this weekend and loving every minute of it.    

 Today's card didn't turn out exactly how I pictured it and I don't 'love' it but I don't hate it either.  I still think it's cute and I like anything with glitter!  I used my big shot to cut out the letters then after they were glued to the card I outlined them with glitter.  Next time though I think I will do the glitter before sticking them to the card, if you look closely the bottom of the "O" got more glitter than it should have. 
I do like the rhinestones on it.  But so far I have yet to meet a card with rhinestones on it that I don't like.  I think the rhinestones just add SO much to any project! 

So let me know what you think of this glittery Valentine.







Supplies:
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Adhesive Rhinestones, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Scallop Border Punch, Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Big Shot, Simple Letters Die

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: