Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Easter Eggs

Yesterday I had an appointment to get my eyes check, I have to say I hate getting my eyes checked.  I don't like the air blowing in my eyes, I don't like the bright lights I don't like answering the "Is this better now or now, how about now"  Something about it I just don't like.  But it had to be done.  I really need new glasses.  The last time I got new glasses was about 4 years ago and since then I've gotten a new prescription for my contacts.  So in the morning and at night I usually wear my glasses and during the day I wear my contacts.  Well the 2 different prescriptions have started reeking havoc on my eyes, that and the fact that I've had contacts since high school is really starting to take it toll on my eyes.  So I needed to see the Dr get some glasses that I can wear all the time.  I think I'll be laying off the contacts for a while.  But I should be able to see in the end so that's a good thing :)  Fortunately my lacking eyesight hasn't stopped me from stamping! 

I really love this card.   I got the colors from the handy-dandy, all powerful color coach!  I love that thing and if you don't have one, you really must get one.  It's so great!  I just love mine to pieces!  And don't these colors look great together??  I really love all the layers on this card! From the polka dots in the background, to the torn and scallop edges under the eggs! So pretty!!!
I frayed the ribbon on both sides just to add a little more layers and super cuteness!  I also added pearls to the eggs, except the center one :)  I just makes them look that much more elegant.  You can bet I'll be using my pearls and rhinestones on our real Easter eggs this year too.  I can hardly wait! I'll have to remember to take pictures and post them here.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Something to Celebrate, Easter Blossoms
Cardstock:  Pear Pizazz, Rich Razzleberry, White, Tempting Turquoise
Ink:  Pear Pizazz, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots folder, Scallop Border Punch, Pearls, Pear Pizazz ribbon, Sponges, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: