Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Meeting Highlights

It's March 1, that means we only have 1 more month to Sale-a-Brate!  There's still plenty of time to get those stamp sets you want for FREE!  There's still time to host a workshop and get items off your wishlist for FREE!!  And there's still time to join the Stampin' Up! family at 15% off and get a bundle of products worth over $50 for FREE!!!  Wow that's a lot of free stuff-no wonder Sale-a-Bration is the happiest time of the Stampin' Up! year (well that and when the new catalog is released).  As promised I have some highlights from our meeting to show you.  

 This was one of our make and takes, so simple but so pretty!  I love it.  We had 2 make and takes, a box, but I took my box apart to get measurements to use it as a make and take at one of my workshops this weekend.  :)


Next are all the swaps from the meeting, and what a great job everyone did!!!

 This one was done by Vanessa.  Lots of Sale-a-Bration products used on this card, ribbon, paper, buttons--I LOVE IT ALL!


 This one was Mindy's she did such a good job.  You can't tell from the picture but the flower is actually tissue paper she cut out with the big shot then ran it through the square lattice embossing folder. 


 This one was done by Kathy.  I'm a firm believer that you can use the scallop circle on just about any card and it looks good! 


 This one was Carmelita's and I LOVE IT!!  The flower is made with the owl punch-how great is that.  Just cut off his feet and you have a beautiful flower.  I just love it!


 This one is Kim's.  I love the colors she chose and I love the card.  I need to use that Sweet Summer Sale-a-Bration set more.  I don't even think mine has seen ink.


 This is Michelle C.  I MUST GET THAT CUPCAKE PUNCH!  So cute!!!


 This one was Michelle G.  I love this card. The colors, the stamps everything.  I just love it!


Last but not least is Theresa's card.  I love that DSP and the quilted look is so pretty on this card!

That's all for me today.  The weather here this week is supposed to be nice and warm so Logan and I are planning lots of time outside this week.  I'm hoping to find time to stamp in the morning or at night. So I'll still have lots to show you!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: