Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Wee Little Project!

It really is a 'wee little project'.  But it's so adorable you can't help but love it!  Happy St. Patrick's Day by the way!  I made a bunch of these for gifts to give out today, and in my style I thought of it last night and whipped up a bunch in about an hour.  Not bad.  If I had more time I probably would have added ribbon, but that will have to wait until next year, since my brain apparently only functions last minute. :) But I think they're still adorable and can't wait to give them out today!!!
 Isn't is cute!  The little box is made from the Petal Card Punch.  Then I made a little clover with the Heart to Heart punch, use the smallest flower.  I punched slivers for the stem with the Small Oval punch and glued the whole thing together.

Inside is a 'good luck' KISS!  Cute huh!?!  I think they're adorable.  AND if I start now I'll have super cute ones for Easter--stay tuned I have the cutest project coming on Monday!!!  I'll have something cute tomorrow too, so check both days!

Have a great St. Patty's Day-don't forget your green!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: