Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You're On My Mind

If you think that I've been using Baja Breeze alot-you're right.  I didn't notice it until today but I realize that alot of the cards updated lately I've used Baja Breeze on them.  Can you tell it's one of my favorite colors? :) This card is no different-lots of Baja Breeze here :)

I used the stamp set Nature Walk on this one, LOVE IT!  I stamped alot of the images randomly to create a collage type background.  I sponged the edges with none other than Baja Breeze!
To get the 'splatter' look on the cardstock, I took my aqua painter and made sure it wet, not dripping wet but pretty wet.  Dipped it in some of the Baja Breeze ink and tapped it on my hand over the paper.  Doing this the ink and water 'splatter' onto the cardstock.  I just love the way it looks! 


Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Upsy Daisy, Nature Walk
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Basic Gray
Accessories:  3/4 inch Circle punch, Jumbo Brads, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: