Friday, April 8, 2011

Did You Think I Forgot Mine

I've spent the last 2 day's showing you the swaps we did last week at our demo meeting but I didn't show you the swap that I made-surely you didn't think I forgot it :)  Of course not!  I wanted to save it for today because there's a special sneak peak in my swap!!  I'm so excited about it!  If you're not aware, this is the last month of the Occasions Mini Catalog, better get what you need before it's gone!  On May 1 there will be a NEW mini catalog-I know I can't stand the excitement either :)  Well here's a sneak peak into one of the stamp sets in the Summer Mini Catalog!  This is a fantastic stamp set and when you buy this stamp set $2 will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.  Isn't that great! I got the inspiration for this card from this card from Splitcoast Stampers.  I just love that site :) 
Isn't this card pretty, I just love the colors together with this card.  But then again I LOVE Crumb Cake so anything with it in there I love!!! 
I'll be sharing more about the Summer Mini soon, but I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peak :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

2 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

WOW, Ruth! this is gorgeous!!

Mary said...

Every time I look at your cards, I just LOVE them! I must have the same taste as you. I just love your style of stamping. This card really is beautiful. I got the set on my pre-order, but haven't played with it yet. I think I'll totally case this card!