Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Digital Tuesday!

I have just a few more pages to show you from my photobook/calendar that I showed you last week.  The book was printed and I got it Friday.  I was so excited and I got what I think is the highest compliment I could have gotten-Dan asked me to make him one for 2012!  I'm super duper excited now!!!!  So come the end of the year I'll be working on one for Dan, maybe we'll just print a bunch for Christmas gifts.......I'm really excited!  Can you tell?

It's so funny how when I started with Stampin' Up! 8 years ago I never would have considered myself a scrapbooker.  I even cringed when hostess asked to see scrapbook projects at workshops.  Scrapbooking just isn't my thing.  But with MDS I've been transformed into a scrapbooker-amazing huh!?!!!  I'm still a cardmaker and paper crafter, I always will be it's my first true passion, but I think just maybe I might be a scrapbooker after all :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: