Monday, May 30, 2011

Meeting Highlights

Happy Memorial Day to my US friends!  Last week was our monthly demo meeting here's some highlights from it!  Last week I showed my demo here and my swap here. There's lots to share so I'm just going to jump in :)

This was one of our Make and Takes, we used the crayon resist technique for this card. 


 This was another one of our make and takes.  We 'thumped' the markers on the stamp before stamping it to get the look of this card, isn't it cool?


 This was Amber's demo, she showed the black magic technique. 


 This was Kay's demo, she showed how to make the box.  The flower was her swap.


 This was Vanessa's card.  I love how just that little piece of Crumb Cake hangs over the edge!  So cute! 


 This one was Michelle's swap.  I've had that set for years and I don't pull it out much, it's so cute though maybe I should.


 Amber did 3 swaps, for her newest downline, this is her 1st one.  I love this one, the monochromatic look and it's so simple!

 This is Amber's 2nd one.  I love this one too, I just love how she did the butterfly!

 This is Amber's 3rd one.  This one is my favorite!  Isn't it beautiful!!


 This one is Kathy's.  Simple, clean and cute, I like it!


 This was is Corrina's. I aways love Corrina's cards, they're so pretty!


 This one was Nichole's.  She did a technique showed in our demonstrator magazine that demos get once a month-just another perk of being a demo :) The technique is double embossing, she embossed the paper in one of the big shot folders, and also heat embossed it.  I'll have more on this technique later this week-stay tuned :)


 This was Michelle C's swap.  I love the Upsy Daisy stamp set!!!

Last but not least is Mindy's card.  It's hard to see from the picture but she paper quilled the little flower, it's so cute!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yes, Corinna's card is beautiful. I think it's my favorite.