Friday, May 6, 2011

Sew Sweet!

Tonight is our annual Over The Top Swap. Where we rent hotel rooms and stamp and craft our little hearts out all night long.  Sadly though, I won't be able to attend, but I did however make projects to send along.  I can't wait to see what I get back!!!  I'm so excited! 
Here's the project that I made.  I was going to do something completely different with the towel but then it didn't work out so I went with plan B and I'm so glad I did!  I just love the way these darling little towels came out!  I got the towels at Target, and I used our fabric to jazz them up, white towels are after all, in my opinion, boring.  You might recognize that fabric from the Occasions Mini that just ended.  Well even though the mini is gone you can still purchase this fabric, it's one of the carryover items from the mini catalog that's still available to purchase-so craft on!  And I'm soooo hoping for some more fabric choices in the new catalog!!!

For the towels, with the help of my Mom, we sewed-yep I sewed too!  Strips of the fabric to create the ruffles then at home I created some flowers to attach on them to finish them.  I sure hope the other demos tonight have a blast!  I'll make sure to post what I get in return when I get it!  I'm sure it will be awesome, they always are!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

These are adorable and so very pretty! Thanks for a fabulous item and for a great example of a terrific idea.