Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Some Of My Favorites!

Well I've finished Dan's Father's Day album and I LOVE it!  It's elegant, simple, beautiful and I love it and I'm sure Dan will too.  I'll send it to be printed later this week, I can't wait to get it!  I'm so excited!!!  Today and tomorrow I'll show you some more of my favorite pages.  I posted a couple pages last week here.  I used the same colors throughout the entire book so it all coordinates and I didn't have to come up with colors for each page.  The whole book uses Basic Black, Whisper White and Soft Suede.  Most of the time, I toned down the opacity of the Soft Suede (I love the feature on MDS!), so alot of the time it looks like Crumb Cake but it's all Soft Suede :) 
The first 2 pages are a side by side layout and the 3rd and 4th pages are also a side by side layout.  I love doing it this way, because I could create one page then I just clicked "add duplicate page mirrored" and my 2 page of the layout was done, I just had to change the pictures.  So easy! 



The next 2 pages are probably my most favorite pages in the entire book.  I might even print these pages separately to hang in the house somewhere, they're perfect and I LOVE them!!!!  I used this page as inspiration for them. 

Getting pictures for Logan's page was such drama.  I must have took hundreds of pictures of Logan, I didn't want him to look at the camera for all of them I like the everyday, you don't know I'm taking pictures shots.  But every time I tried to get one of those, he'd look at me and smile so I finally had to pose him in other positions.  Silly boy!  The pictures of Megan I love, especially her little foot in the grass-so sweet!

I'll show some more of my favorites tomorrow.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: