Friday, June 24, 2011

Melon Butterflies

Remember this card?  I just loved that card so much that I wanted to make another one.  This time I used Melon Mambo.  I still used some of the DSP (Flirtatious) and the new hostess set (Precious Butterflies)-both are gorgeous!!!  This time I attached some ribbon and an antique brad to it.  I think I like the simple look of just the border and the pearls on the other card.  But this one's still pretty! 

The butterflies are embossed in Iridescent Ice embossing powder and they're so pretty.  I just love these butterflies, well I love all butterflies.  You can come to my house anytime and I'll show you, they're in the kitchen, bathroom (both bathrooms), my ankle......yep butterfly tattoo-got it 10 years ago, almost exactly 10 years ago.  Oh well I think I'm going a little off track :)  Anyway, have a great weekend!!  Get some stamping done!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi Miller said...

Ruth, this card is simple, yet very elegant. I also love butterflies...and this card shows them off nicely. Well done! TFS!