Thursday, June 30, 2011

One Last Day....

...of the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog!!!  Tomorrow the new catalog goes LIVE!  It's very exciting and I love this new catalog.  I have a wishlist a mile long!!  But on another note, our monthly demonstrator meeting is tonight and this is my swap.  The theme was any new product.  Well I have a bunch to choose from don't I :)  I went with the Faith in Nature Hostess set.  I LOVE this set-LOVE IT!!!  I can't say enough good things about his set!  It's my favorite hostess set in the catalog!  This card is pretty simple.  I embossed the Sahara Sand cardstock with clear EP and the En Francais background set.  Tied some Blushing Bride ribbon and White twine on it to dress it up a little.

The flower is stamped on glossy cardstock and colored in using blender pens and Perfect Plum and Pear Pizazz ink pads.  A little spritz from the color spritzer and a rhinestone to finish it and it's done.  Beautiful!  I love this flower but the pear is my favorite image in the set! 
I'll be back tomorrow with the new catalog and more new stuff!!!!  Usually I show my 3 minute demo from the meeting on Friday's after the meeting, but since the catalog will be going live tomorrow I'll be focusing on that.  I'll have my 3 minute demo to show you next week as well as the swaps. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: