Monday, June 6, 2011

Sneak Peak Birthday

I wish I could have gotten this post up sooner, but today is Dan's birthday and I couldn't get a chance to use the computer yesterday while he was home, I didn't want him to see the card, so I had to wait until he left for work.  This is the card I made for him for his birthday today.  LOTS of sneak peaks on this card!!!!  This card has alot of cardstock and dimensionals and it doesn't fold flat so if you mailed it you might have to use a padded envelope.  But it's so cute.  This is the front of the card.... 

This is when it's opened partway.  Let's talk about some new products shall we.  There's 2 new In Colors used on this card.  The green is new it's Lucky Limeade!  The blue is new it's Island Indigo.  Aren't they pretty!!  The punch is NEW, it's a pennant punch, so cute!  It punches the scallop triangle and the smaller triangle that layers on top of it.  The stamp is also new, it's from the Pennant Parade stamp set that coordinates with the new punch!  How fantastic is that!! 

And finally here's the card fully opened.  Isn't it just the cutest little card!!  I did use retiring products on this card too.  The letters and numbers are the Gogo Boots Alphabet sizzlet dies.  They're going away.  I love them.  I'm not sure if I'm ready to part with them :(  The small star punch has been gone awhile.  I didn't even realize it until this weekend.  So sorry I'm using a retired product but it just fit so well with this card :)  In the past I've never gone through my retiring punches because I've never wanted to get rid of them.  But this year I did go through them and I was surprised how many punches I have and haven't used in such a long time.  So this year I will be parting ways with a few punches ;) 

Tomorrow I have, what I think, is the cutest birthday card I've ever made.  I made it FOR Dan FROM Logan and Megan.  You'll have to check back tomorrow it's so cute!!! But I hope you enjoyed the little sneak peak today!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: