Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ties All Around!

I have one last Father's Day card to show you.  I'm a few days late on this one but this idea would work well for a birthday or just a fun note.  I got the inspiration for this card from this card on split coast stampers.  I used new colors for this card.  I think Lucky Limeade is going to be one of my favorite greens!! I sure love it!!!  I also used Island Indigo and More Mustard on this card.  Another color combo straight from the color coach.  If you don't own the color coach-you really need one.  I love mine and use it so much!!!  It's a fantastic tool to have!! 

The ties are all cut out individually which didn't take that long, and I stamped the greeting on vellum and attached it.  Such a cute simple card!   Don't forget to stock up on any retiring stamp set, accessory or decor element.  We only have about a week left!!  Well 8 days, remember once it's gone it's gone for good.  Don't wait to order!  For more on what's retiring see this post and to order head to my website!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: