Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What a Pear!

I have more sneak peaks for you today!!!  Every year SU! lets demos preorder hostess sets, and EVERY year I say, I'm not going to buy them because I'll earn them later through my own orders.  Then EVERY year I end up buy them.  SU makes amazing hostess sets, I love them then MUST order them.  So this stamp set is one of the new hostess sets.  It's called Faith in Nature, and there's a few more images in the set, but I LOVED the pear, so I had to get the set :)  I used my blender pens and ink pads to color the pear with So Saffron, River Rock and Pear Pizazz. Do you see anything else new on this card.....
Yep that border punch is new.  It's a fantastic border punch, bigger than I thought it would be but it's beautiful!!  I can't wait to use it more!!!  I used the En Francais background stamp on the base of the card.  I stamped in versa mark and then embossed in clear.  I love this card, it's going on one of my boards in my room, it's so pretty!!  I've never been a fan of River Rock but it's becoming one of my favorite colors :)
PS Happy Birthday to my sister, Joyce!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Linda Tarolli said...

Love the lace border punch peeking out.