Thursday, July 14, 2011

For You Flowers!

I have to start this post with saying that the pictures aren't great.  I was making this card late at night on Monday for a birthday breakfast on Tuesday morning.  So there was no time to wait for natural light to photograph it.  I don't like using the flash but this card was so pretty that I had to take a picture to show you!  I was inspired by this card from Split Coast Stampers.  There's lots of embossing on this card but that's part of the reason I love it.  The flower is stamped 4 times and then each layer is cut out.   

I used the new Flirtatious DSP on this card and new colors too, Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder.  I sure am loving these colors.  There's a pearl in the center of the flower.  The bottom layer of the card is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  I often get asked how often I use my big shot and I think I use it on almost every single project.  I'm not sure how I use to paper craft without it.  My big shot is well used and VERY LOVED!!!  Today I'm expecting a shipment of Stampin' Up! stuff-I CAN'T WAIT!!!! 

Hopefully I'll have new stuff to show you tomorrow!!  Can't wait!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: