Friday, July 15, 2011

Friendly Flowers

As promised I did get my new stuff yesterday and I did make new projects with it and I did finish too late to take pictures.  So this post is a little late. This card is so cute though and there's a couple new products on here that I just LOVE!  When I first looked through the catalog the first stamp set that was added to my wishlist was Button Buddies!  I love that stamp set and figured the first card I would make would be with the pig but I pulled out the flowers and vase first instead, and couldn't be happier!!  I had to order some new buttons too.  So even though the Subtles buttons aren't new to the catalog, they're new to me :) I love putting the pearl in the center of them too! 


The other thing that I was so excited about getting is the new Stripes embossing folder.  It was sooooo much cooler than I thought it would be.  This might be my new all occasion/go to embossing folder (sorry polka dots).  It's so amazing!!  I loved it and didn't think I would love it this much :)  I have so many more new things to show you.  Including but not limited to, a new die, more stamp sets, ribbons, oh my. Sounds like I better start stamping!!!

No comments: