Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Bitty Box

Want to know one of my favorite stamp sets in the new catalog????  The It's a Wrap Occasions set.  This stamp set is so cute and I LOVE how they wrap around the candies!  So stinkin' cute!!!!  But lets get to the packaging first.  This die is not new, but I don't use it much, I think it gets a little forgotten in the catalog with all the other dies.  This one is the Bitty Box Die.  It opens like a pizza box and when made it's just so cute!!! 
The DSP that I used is the Beyond the Garden pack.  This one is pretty, but really bright.  I often have trouble using the really bright patterns.  But when making a box like this it works perfectly.  For the belly band I used another strip of the DSP and then tied some ribbon around it (sorry I know that's retired ribbon, but it matched so well and I love it so much).  For the top of the box, I punched a window with the curly label punch and attached a window sheet on the inside.  This gives you a little sneak peak at the treats inside!


Now for the treats inside.  I used some Hershey Nuggets.  In case you don't know the Hershey Nuggets are the perfect size to wrap address labels around.  It was so brilliant of the Hershey company to design them like that for crafters like us :)  I stamped the 'wrap' right onto address labels.  Doing this saves me time and adhesive and I don't have to worry about them sticking.  I used the Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point markers to color the stamp then stamped it.  Don't you just love how everything coordinates.  I can't wait to make more little chocolates.  I especially can't wait until the Holiday Mini comes out......there will be some cute chocolaty projects!!!! ;)  Want a sneak peak too???  Sign up today for only $99 and get to see new products before they're released and even get to order them a month before they're released.  How cool is that??!!  Just one of the MANY perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: