Thursday, July 7, 2011

RAK from Karen

Happy Thursday!!!  I am heading into serious stampers withdraw....haven't stamped in a while.  Things are just so crazy busy.  Tuesday when I thought I had time to stamp I had stampers block--ughhh.  I hate that!  But fortunatly I still have some fun stuff to you!  I got this card in the mail along with a little gift (Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine) from my up-up-up line Karen Titus.  She sometimes sends out challenges to her down line and I happened to win it this time!  This card is so cute.  It uses the DSP in the mini, but it's in the new catalog too!!  After she adhered everything she ran it through the big shot.  It gives it a really fun texture and look to the card.  I just love it!!! 

I have one more thing to show you.  Stamp Camp is this Saturday!  Yep, this Saturday!!  So excited.  There's still time to sign up too.  We extended the sign up until tomorrow so head over the website, get yourself registered and get ready for a super stampin' good time!  Here's the pile of stuff that I need to take.  Actually that's not even all of it, I have a couple other bags that aren't pictured.  Good grief I'm going to need a moving truck to get it there!  Most of the boxes have my retired stamp sets that I'll be selling.  So I'm hoping to some home with a lot less!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: