Monday, July 4, 2011

S'more Fun!

Happy 4th of July to my USA friends!!  Please be safe when celebrating and if you're in NM like me, please refrain from using fireworks.  We have enough wildfires burning.  I would normally have a fun patriotic card to show you on our nations independence day but I never got around to it this year :(  I've been so busy the past few weeks that just finding time to stamp has been a challenge.  But have no fear I have an adorable summer project, that would be perfect for today!
 
This is the project I showed last week at our meeting.  It's no secret that I LOVE My Digital Studio.  Who wouldn't!!?  But lately I've been doing hybrid projects like crazy!  So much so that in August I'll be doing an all hybrid My Digital Studio Class!!!  Yay!!!  So excited.  But let me show you what I demoed.  I made this little tag in MDS, isn't it adorable!?!  Then I saved it as a JPEG and inserted it into a Word Document.  There I resized it to the exact size that I needed I think it's 3 x 2.75.  This way it resizes it for your project without distorting the images!  So FUN!!!!

Then I attached it to this adorable little box, made with the Fancy Favor Die.  I stamped and colored the s'mores image from the Under the Stars stamp set, attached them to my tag and added the ingredients to make s'mores.  Then it's the perfect little gift for a camp councilor, buddy, cousin, whoever you want to give this too.  Now if you live in NM or AZ or anywhere else that wildfires are raging please do not make your s'mores over a camp fire. 

Here's the s'mores kit before it got boxed up.  Is this not the cutest project you've ever seen!!  Oh my goodness, I was so stinkin' excited when this little idea popped into my head!!!  LOVE IT!!!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

This is too cute! The digital saying is great for it.