Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stamp Camp Highlights

Stamp Camp was Saturday and it was so much fun!  All the guests at stamp camp got to make 10 cards. All the demonstrators participating designed a card.  Here's the cards they got to make. 

Kay designed this one.  She used the new Flirtatious DSP on the side with some ribbon on it.  Cute!

This one is Corrina's.  This is one of the new hostess sets and I can't tell you how much I love that scalloped ribbon!!!

Malinda did this card.  It's a matchbook card and it uses another hostess set.  It's so cute in person.
This was the card that I designed.  I just love this hostess set and I think Wisteria Wonder is my favorite new incolor!

Amber did this one.  It's the same hostess set that Corrina used.  Amber also used the new Island Indigo in color.  So pretty.

Kathy did this card.  I love the cherries in this set and there's lots of new incolors used on this card. 
Kim R did this card.  A fun Christmas in July card.  The snowman set is new as well as the border punch next to the snowman.  I just love that punch.
I love this card.  This is Michelle's card.  It's so cute and so simple.  I LOVE IT!!!

This was Carmelita's card.  This doily set is just so pretty.  I love the extra butterfly on it too.  So pretty.
Last but not least this is Angela's card.  I love this card.  It uses lots of new incolors.  I love the look of it. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: