Monday, July 11, 2011

They're all here!

My nieces and nephews that is.  My two sister both have 3 children and over the weekend they were all visiting here together.  Talk about a full house.  With Megan and Logan thrown in the mix there were 8 kids, the oldest being 10 years old.  It was quite an adventure.  Saturday night we went to the church (my parents both work there so they own keys).  We put up the huge movie screen and had a pizza and movie night. Just like our own private movie theater.  My sister Joyce asked if I could plan a craft for all the kids to make when they were here.  So I had them all make bulletin boards. They came out really cute!! 
I used a lot of my retired paper for this project.  The kids didn't mind :)  I made Megan's and everyone else made their own...with a little help from the Mom's and Grandma.  The letters were all cut with the Simple Letter's Dies and the Big Shot. That was the bulk of my prep work, getting every one's name cut out.  I did all that ahead of time so that the kids would just have to arrange and glue, which worked out well.  They all choose their own ribbon color and their mom's brought pictures to put on  the boards.  I think they're adorable.  My Mom found some cute pens for the bottom too.

Here's everyone (except Megan who spent the craft time napping) with their completed board.  Yes that's my son who is hiding his face.  His excuse was that the sun was to bright. My explanation is that after a week of playing with his cousins he was just plain exhausted and needed a nap.  Stamp Camp was Saturday and I had a blast.  I now have an order of all new stuff that will hopefully be on it's way to me this week!!!  I can't wait to get my new stuff.  Tomorrow I'll show you the projects from stamp camp.  I of course took my camera but did I take even one picture NO!  I know Angela and Carmelita did so if you guys are reading it could you send me a couple pictures please :)

Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!

No comments: