Friday, July 29, 2011

Wisteria Friends

My last card in my Simply Beautiful week is a really pretty Wisteria card.  This card is simple and you could whip out a ton of these in no time!  I love the ruffled ribbon, I want some in EVERY color-not just every in color but EVERY color.  It's by far my favorite ribbon!!!  But we'll get to that later.  The flirtatious DSP is really the star of this card.  For the scallop border at the top, I just punched a few circles from my 11/4 circle punch and stuck them on the back of the DSP.  The ribbon hides where they join together. 
The greeting couldn't be easier, I stamped it and punched it out with the 1 1/4 circle punch, then layered it on the 1 3/8 and scallop circle punches.  Add a few pearls (or rhinestones) and you're done.  Super duper easy!!  You can get a better look at the ribbon from this picture.  If you haven't had a chance to get some of this ribbon you really must it's beautiful!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: