Friday, August 26, 2011

I {heart} This Flower

I LOVE this flower!!!!  Last night was our awesome demonstrator meeting!  I can't tell you how much I love these nights.  It's so nice to get together for a couple hours with other people who share my addiction.  :)  Do you have a stamp addiction too, maybe you should join me next month.  There's always great ideas, great company and I always leave smiling, these women, and man, are the best!!  Yes we have a fella in our group, he's Kay's supporting husband and he is so much fun!  He has some pretty lofty, though achievable, goals for Kay.  It will be a blast this year to watch her achieve them, with HIS help of course!  But onto the card.  This flower was so sweet and it's so simple!!! I demoed this flower at our meeting last night, and though I wish I could claim the credit for this idea I got the idea from Dawn Olchefsky's blog.   

I won't go into too many details on this card.  The video on Dawn's blog explains it all.  I did use the Berry Blossoms DSP... I think that's the name of it.  I don't have my catalog near me or I'd look it up.  For the flower the only tool you need is the Heart Punch.  Isn't that stinkin' cute and amazing?????  Please check out her video for all further instructions.  Today is the last day of Logan's first FULL week of school.  He seems to still enjoy going, though it's rough for Mom to get ready by 7:30 when we have to be out the door.  Have a great weekend, I'll be back on Monday with more highlights from our meeting. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: