Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's Never Too Early......

.....To start your Christmas Cards!  Remember we're already into August Christmas is only 5 months away.  And the way this year is going if you blink it will be here, so you better start now while you have a chance.  This Saturday I have a class and I couldn't be more excited!  It's a My Digital Studio Hybrid Stamp a Stack.  Whew, it's a mouthful!  At the class my guests will make 8 cards.  They've all been printed through Stampin' Up!, they'll add accessories, some stamping to complete the cards.  This is one of the 2 Christmas cards that they'll make.  I do have kit's available for this class.  Contact me if you're interested in one! 

I really love this card.  The only 'stamping' on this card is Dasher.  He's embossed with silver embossing powder and added to the card.  The rest of it is done in MDS.  I love how the NOEL stands out, but on either side it's a little faded.  So pretty, I can't wait to do this on a scrapbook page!  Next week I'll be showing you the rest of the cards that my guests got to make.  I love them all, I think I do have a favorite, this one is a close second though :)

No comments: