Friday, August 12, 2011

Late...but Good!

What a day it's been!  This morning we were up bright and early and out the door even earlier!  This morning we were meeting friends for a Birthday Breakfast for Logan.  His birthday is in a little over a week.  So that meant getting ready and out the door early.  Of course it wasn't until then that I realized I didn't do my post a head of time like I normally do :)  Well there was no time this morning to get it done so it would be posted late.  After breakfast, a few errands and finally home here it is.  I hope it was worth the wait :)  If you know me or follow my blog you know I LOVE punches.  So when this sweet set came out I HAD to have it.  And wouldn't you know, my husband even liked it and bought the set AND punch FOR me!  Of course the catch is that I have to use them on our Christmas cards :)  This was the first card I made.  I like it, not sure about the colors, but I like it!  Can you see any other new products on this card????

What about a closer look?  There's Silver Glitter paper!!!  AND mini jingle bells!  How stinkin' cool is that!!!?!!  I have big plans for this set, I can't wait to show you more.  We're gearing up for a BUSY week next week, Logan starts Kindergarten on Tuesday!  He's having a Dinosaur birthday party on the 21st, on of which is being planned kind of last minute.  So while Logan's in school, I'll be getting ready for a Dino Bash!  I have lots of new stuff to play with, some from the Holiday Mini, some from the IB&C but all NEW!  I can't wait to show you, just gotta figure out when I'm gonna stamp......

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: