Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Riding the Rails

It's been a while since I've shared a My Digital Studio page.  I simply just haven't had much time to spend on it.  But yesterday morning I made sure to make some time.  While my sister was visiting a few weeks ago we took the Rail Runner to Santa Fe for the day.  The ride is a little over an hour from Albuquerque once you add in all the stops along the way.  Logan loves the Rail Runner.  We try to ride it a few time a year.  Megan had a wonderful time on it.  She was plastered to the window for part of the ride and loved checking out the scenery.  For this MDS page I wanted to use some of the elements from the hostess CD you can get.  I love the colors in it: Concord Crush, Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue and more, what's not to love!?! I use a lot of stitching too, I love the look of the stitching :)  This page is so cute!  I hope you agree with me :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: