Friday, August 19, 2011

Rooooar!

I'm so glad that you stopped by today.  Today's card is one that I especially love!  Logan's birthday is Sunday and he's having a Dino Birthday Party, so I made him a dino card.  My Mom made Logan a punch art dinosaur card that she gave him last week.  So I thought I'd give him one too.  I made a T-Rex with my punches.  I think he's super cute.  I love the big head and the sharp teeth, the little claws, and though you can't see it his little clawed feet.   

Most of his body is made from the wide oval punch.  It makes up his head, body and tail.  The teeth are the points of the small star punch.  His arms and legs are the wide oval punch, cut in half.  His hands and claws are the boho blossom punch.  That's about it.  The spots and eyes are small circle punches.  I used the cupcake punch for the clouds.  His so cute wondering through the grass. 
The grass though, it looks like it probably took a while didn't actually.  Just take a strip of cardstock and snip with your paper snips.  It goes quickly, when your done, cut and snip at angels to get the grass different heights.  The card is a 'fancy fold' card.  As I'm typing it, I can't think of the name of it, I love it though, I'll be making more cards like this, perhaps I may even have a tutorial :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Cindy Starns said...

We don't have enough li8ttle boy cards. This is to cute. Good job!!!