Friday, September 30, 2011

It's a Pennant Christmas

These little pennant Christmas trees are all over right now.  They're so cute, they're so easy and one of the best things they fold flat for mailing.  I don't know if you've noticed but it seems lately that even the slightest little bump in the envelope will get the card sent back to you for 'extra postage', it's very frustrating.  Especially with the holiday around the corner you don't want to have your cards returned to you for a couple cents.  Having said that, this card would require extra postage, not because of the pop up tree but because of the button.  But let's get down to the tree shall we.  I know for me, it's important to buy, or get free, stamp sets that you can use for more than one occasion.  So imagine my delight when I saw this little tree made from the pennant punch and set.  So cute!!! 


The tree is super simple.  You need to punch 3 of the scalloped pennants out and fold them in half vertically.  Adhere them together, attach to your card and your done!  It doesn't get any easier than that.  Plus this is an excellent way to use up all those scraps you have lying around, and you know you have them :)   Our demonstrator meeting was last night.  I'll have highlights for you next week as well as my 3 minute demo.  Until then have a great weekend!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: