Friday, September 23, 2011

Logan's Pictures

I have a fun My Digital Studio Page to show you, but there's a funny story behind it.  The other day, I couldn't find my camera.  Of course I looked in all the likely places, it was no where to be found.  I did eventually find it in Logan's play corner.  When I turned on the camera, there was a whole bunch of pictures on there that I didn't take, so Logan must have.  He walked around the house while I was making dinner one day snapping pictures of the most random stuff.  He took a couple of Megan, so she knew what was going on :)  I had to put them in an MDS page, they were too cute not to share.  Even though we've had the 'Don't take Mommy's camera without asking next time' discussion.  Well that's it for me today, short and sweet! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: