Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Make Up Bag, Made Better!

A couple weeks ago I was shopping with my Mom and we were at Bath and Body Works. They were giving this cute make up bag away with your purchase.  Well it's cute and pretty and all, but it's a little plain.  Enter Stampin' Up!  The Flirtatious Fabric matches almost perfectly to this bag.  So I just HAD to make a little fabric flower to go it.  This flower was made so quickly and randomly that if you asked me to make it again, I probably couldn't do it. 

I was rummaging through my supplies trying to find little embellishments for it.  I couldn't find my package of Neutral Buttons, I could have sworn I had a package but maybe I used them.  I did find some cute Pretty in Pink buttons, and the cute trinket Keys.  I had NO idea I had those :)  But for the flower.  I used my Big Shot and cut out 5 of each of the flowers from the Island Floral Die.  Then I folded them all in quarters and sewed them on top of each other.  Then I sewed the button on and lastly the little key.  It's pretty cute and I just love it! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: