Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ornate Blossom Birthday

I've been crafting like a mad woman, my messy house is proof that I've neglected every other chore in my life.  But I've had a really good time, I've made some really amazing projects, all of which I'll be showing you soon!  Today though I have a really cute card too!  I actually love this card, it's simple, pretty and so quick to make.  This card is pretty self explanatory but I'll go over a few things.  My challenge for this card was to use a stamp set that hasn't been used recently.  I think the last time I used this set was in May!  So it was due for some ink time.  I stamped the blossom twice, once in Crumb Cake and once in Pink Pirouette.  I cut out the pink one and used dimensionals to pop it up.  The DSP is from the Beau Chateau pack.  It's one of the patterns that I stocked up on during the buy 3 get one free sale last month.   







The greeting is from the Best Dad Ever set. I used  Crumb Cake to sponge around the edges.  And I finished it off with an embossed layer with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.  I do think this is my all time favorite folder.  If you go back over my work, you'll see that I use it all the time :)  It's a simple card, I'm so pleased with it, hope you enjoy it too!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: