Thursday, September 1, 2011

Simply Beautiful!

I'm still can't get over how much I love this card.  Isn't it just so stunning and soooo beautiful?!  And it's so simple!  I have to say that this was not my original idea, though I'd love for it to be :)  I copied almost exactly from Connie Collins card.  Connie is one of this years Artisan Award winners.  I've been following her blog for a while and I love her work.  Make sure you check out her blog after your stop here.  You won't be disappointed! 
I wanted to keep my card like Connie's, her's was already beautiful, why change it?  I did use a couple more layers of cardstock.  I often find it challenging not to use multiple layers.  Plus I don't like to have ribbon through the inside of the card.  It's ok if others want to do it, and I will never stop you.  But when I make a card, I really don't like the ribbon on the inside.  :)   I did go back and forth many, many times about using Pearls or Rhinestones.  I'm glad I stuck with the pearls. :)

Today is September 1!  Do you know what that means?????  Our Holiday Mini goes LIVE today!!!  If you haven't had a chance to see it, make sure you check it out, in my opinion it's one of the best mini catalogs we've ever had!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: