Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thinking of You

I had quite a productive day yesterday.  In spite of Megan's attempts to sabotage my work with her playing, I was able to get my swaps done for our demo meeting tonight, get my 3 minute demo done, got every card for my November 12 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack planned, and made my order for it, just need to submit it now, AND I got 90% of my prep work done for my Big Shot Class on Saturday.  Whew!  And my stamp desk is pretty clean!  So it was a good day!  But I suppose you're here to see a card right?  Isn't this one cute!?

The card is simple but has some definite WOW factors.  First I stamped the truck twice, once on some Baja Breeze DSP and the other on the vanilla piece.  I cut out the truck, in Baja Breeze and watercolored the bumper, dog, and shadow.  I used a black marker for the wheels.  I sponged some Not Quite Navy ink on the truck before attaching it to the card.  The tag is from the ever popular Two Tags Die.  Everything else is pretty simple.  I just love how the little dog is driving the truck, so cute!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: