Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wisteria and Chocolate

I have the cutest little project for you today.  I saw it somewhere, I think on a blog.  But I can't find it now.  If it's your project please let me know so I can give you credit.  The idea of using the Two Tags die for a little box or treat holder isn't new, but I loved how the Pennant Punch was used for a little tag, so that's what I copied.  So cute!  I used the Berry Blossoms DSP.  There's really not much to tell about this project.  It's so simple, you could make a ton in no time, and you can customize it to ANY occasion!

The tag couldn't be easier.  I stamped the scalloped Pennant stamp twice, once on Wisteria Wonder CS then on White CS.  Punched it out, using both the scalloped pennant and the straight one.  I layered them and added a little flower from the Bitty Punch set.  A pearl to finish it and it's done.  It really couldn't be easier.  :)



Inside the box are 2 Ghirardelli Chocolate squares. Is there a better chocolate out there, I don't think so.  They're my favorite anyway, but only the dark chocolate, I'm not a milk chocolate fan.  The box is made with 2 of the rectangle tags from the Two Tags die.  There's a score line on the tags, you simply fold along that score line and adhere the bottom of the tags to each other.  I hope that all makes sense.  The Two Tags Die is one of my favorite dies.  I love it!  Time to work on my swaps for our monthly meeting tomorrow night. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love it, Ruth!! I love that two tags die as well. I'm definitely going to have to try this little treat.

Mary said...

Hi Ruth, I'm not claiming to have invented this, because I thought I had seen it somewhere (but of course I couldn't remember once I went to do it! lol). I made a bunch of these treat holders when I went on a retreat last year. You can see my sample on my blog here http://happystampingwithmary.blogspot.com/2011/03/finding-joy.html.