Friday, October 28, 2011

Shoebox Swappin'

Last night was our monthly demo meeting.  This month we did a shoebox swap.  These are always fun.  We start with a potluck dinner then spend the next few hours stamping.  Instead of bringing finished cards we stamp them there.  It's so much fun, just to be with other demo's and stamp, stamp, stamp!!!!  This was my card.  I LOVE THIS CARD!!!  So pretty!!!  There's lots of subtle details on it that really make it pretty.  The first is the floral image that's lightly stamped on the DSP on top.  It's hard to see it in the picture.  I used the flowers from Elements of Style in Pink Pirouette. 
The next little subtle accessory on this card is the scallop ribbon.  I love this ribbon and I've often just used it for the little scallops on the edge.  It's so pretty!!  YOU MUST get it!!!  :)  Then to top it all off there's sponging around the whole card.  So sweet and pretty.  Of course the button and linen thread just make it super cute!!!! And it's easy to make!!  I'll have the rest of the cards from our swap on Monday. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: