Sunday, October 30, 2011

Shoebox Swaps

My Monday post is a little early-Sunday night actually :) Before we get to the cards from the shoebox swap last week, I want to invite you all to come out and see me this Saturday at the
16th Annual Holly Days Craft Fair
Saturday November 5, 2011
From 9am to 3pm
Grace Church
At 6901 San Antonio NE
(NW corner of Louisiana & San Antonio)
I would love for you to stop by!!! 

Now as promised here are the rest of the swaps from last weeks meetings.  I ended up with some really great cards. 

 This one was Nichole's.  I didn't think I liked this background set too much, but after making this card I just might have to get that set!

 This was Michelle C's card.  I think it's my favorite!  I just love this card.  The pleated skirt and the tag on the dress.  SO CUTE!!!

 This one was Carmelita's swap.  So pretty! 

 This one was Mindy's swap.  She used My Digital Studio for the tree.  Isn't it cool!?!

 This one was Michelle G's card.  I really didn't care for that circus set when it came out but I think it's starting to grow on me :)

 This one is Corrina's, I just love this set, I really need to use it more.

 This one was Liz K's card.  So so so pretty!!!!  And not as complicated as it looks!

Kim S did this one.  The star is embossed in gold.  So pretty!

This one was Phyliss's.  Candy corn feather's cute idea!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: