Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sweet Pouch

Today is Megan's 1st birthday.  If you were following my blog last year, you know what a horrible pregnancy I had and now it's hard to believe it's already been a year since I had her.  Happy Birthday Megan!!!  But you came to see something stamped right?  This pouch is so sweet, (especially when you fill it with candy)!  I love sharing great ideas and this great idea came from Catherine Pooler.  I'm not going to go into the details too much on this card, she lists everything on her blog, plus she has a great video if you need further instruction.  Or if you're like me and could watch stamping videos all day :)  Someday I hope to do videos on my blog....someday.  But anyway, this is so easy and we made a version of this at my workshop on Sunday.  I had some candy left so I thought I'd make one for me too :)  So cute!!!  I love it!!!

These are great for co workers, kids, neighbors, strangers, ANYONE!  I used the Stocking Accents die from the mini for my holly leaves.  Though if you don't have that die you can make holly leaves from an oval punch and a small circle punch.  Just punch the tip of the circle all around the oval.  I'm really addicted to adding banner greetings on my card and projects.  Everything lately seems to have a greeting like that.  It makes me happy!  I added Crystal Effects to the berries to make them glossy.  I can't wait to make more of these!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: