Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wrapping Up Regionals

Today will be my last post regarding SU regionals.  Once again I had a great time and I think it was one of the best regionals that I've ever been too (not just because I was part of it).  SU went out of their way this time and we got lots of free stuff, and the tips and techniques were all fabulous!!!  I can't wait to try them!!!!  Here's an MDS page I made to remember the fantastic time I had.  The pictures are all me with Amber (my upline), Carrie Cudney from SU, Bonnie Thurber from SU and Donna Griffith from SU.  Carrie, Bonnie and Donna were all sooooo nice.  Hopefully I'll get to see them again at Leadership in January. 

Finally after presenting, Bonnie gave me this card.  Oh my goodness it's so pretty!!!!!  Inside was a thank you note from SU and Carrie.  Plus it said I get to pick a free stamp set for presenting!  WOW!!!  More free stuff!  Have I mentioned that I love being a SU demonstrator???  YOU can join in all the fun too, and get a free Big Shot or $100 product bonus, JUST FOR JOINING!!!!  It's that simple!  You still have a couple days.  Contact me or sign up today!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: