Tuesday, December 13, 2011

More Sneak Peaks!

If it weren't for the cloudy, rainy day yesterday I would have had some natural light and these pictures would be better, but they're still pretty good and show a bunch of new products.  I'm not sure where to start so we'll work from the bottom up.  See that new embossing folder-CUTE!  It's a little border folder. My paper was wider than the folder so I had to run it through 2 times. The little hearts are so cute though!!!  Check out that new Calypso Coral Ribbon, it's one of the new Sale a Bration choices. 

Does that stamp set look new?  If you said yes you're right!  That's another Sale a Bration choice!!  The entire stamp set is so pretty and probably my favorite set!  Lastly the pearls, they're huge and new!  They're from the new Occasions mini catalog!  So now you're probably asking when can you get these items, well the Occasions Mini starts January 4 and Sale a Bration begins on January 24.  If you like to earn all these products for free plus a get a FREE tote bag call me to set up a Sale a Bration workshop! 
Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!

No comments: