Thursday, December 8, 2011

One Card, Two Ways

Thanks everyone for all your comments on my first video.  I hope to do more.  I've been so busy this week trying to clean up the house, and my stamp room in addition to helping hang a new art show at our church and taking a chocolate candy making class-YUM!!!  Just today I finally got around to putting away my class materials from Saturday.  Normally I do it the day of.  Then getting SU orders 2 days in a row (Not that I'm complaining) creates a lot of new stuff to put away :)  I can't wait to show you some of the new products from the Occasions Mini and Sale A Bration catalogs!  But not today :)  I'm such a tease, I'm sorry.  Also I'm still adjusting to my camera, still working on perfecting the pictures and videos. On that topic, I had a question about what kind of camera I bought.  I got a Nikon Colorpix L105.  It was a Black Friday sale at Target :)  But like I said, still learning, it's very different from my last camera. So today's picture's aren't true to color, the Pink Pirouette is a little washed out.  That's my fault completely.  I had the camera on a setting that it probably shouldn't have been on-still practicing.  They looked ok on the camera, but when loaded on the computer I saw they were a little lighter, but by then the cards were already sealed in envelopes. 

The cards are still adorable and I hope you can tell that even if the Pink Pirouette looks a little wonky.  I used my Every Little Bit stamp set, I got it on sale during the Online Extravaganza.  It was such a good deal and I've always wanted this set so I had to have it.  These card are inspired from this card on splitcoast.  They're so cute!  I just love them!!!!  I think I love the holiday one the best.  I added some glitter with the Dazzling Details to the bear and ornament.  It's hard to tell from the pictures.  Good news/Bad news time.  Good news: my next post should be with some new products for a fun sneak peak.  Bad news: It probably won't be until next week, sorry!  I'm hoping to be back to my regular post schedule next week.  The crazy, busy week is almost over!  But it's been a fun week and I've enjoyed it.  Just crazy busy and COLD!  BRRRRR New Mexico is cold this week!  Thanks for hanging in there with me!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: