Wednesday, February 8, 2012

5 Minute Card

Ever have one of those days where you really just want to stamp something but you're running short on time?  Well that was me.  I just had a couple minutes but I really wanted to complete a card.  This card is so pretty and so easy.  The hardest part, and the longest part was cutting out the flowers, but even that only took a couple minutes.  After that it was just a matter of pulling out the dimensionals and sticking them down.  I used my Simply Scored tool to add some subtle score lines along the edges.  And of course I pulled out my spritzer to add just a little more to the white cardstock. 

This is one of those cards that you could show to a brand new stamper.  It doesn't have a lot of accessories-unless you count dimensionals, it has none!  But it shows that you don't need alot of accessories to make a stunning, quick and thoughtful card.  Remember next time your stamping to 'KISS' Keep It Simple Stamper!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: