Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I've Got Nothin'....

I really wish I had something to show you today but the past week our house has been the tunnel of sickness.  Logan was home sick for 3 days last week, after a trip to the doctor we found out it's an ear infection.  He still has another few days on the antibiotics.  Me on the other hand...I either caught what Logan has or I picked up something from the Dr. office (I hate those germy places!).  So Sunday and yesterday were spent with me laying in bed or on the couch with a fever and trying not to spread germs anywhere else.  Fortunately Megan hasn't caught anything, we're praying it stays that way, the last thing I need is a sick 16 month old too.  Dan has a cough but we're not positive if it's what Logan and I have or if it's allergies related to our early windy season.  I hope I'm well enough today to at least clear my desk to stamp, I hope to have new stuff to show you very soon, in the meantime please know that I'm missing you and I'll be back just as soon as I'm physically able to :(
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I hope that you feel better soon. There is nothing worse than being sick ... well maybe not being able to stamp :) So both is THE WORST!

Theresa Q. said...

Feel better soon!