Thursday, April 12, 2012

Growing So Fast

I have a My Digital Studio page for you today.  Surprised? Didn't think you would be :)  We had some spring pictures taken of Logan and Megan and today's page shows some of our favorites that were taken that day.  Megan was a little unsure of the whole process in the beginning, but after we were there and she warmed up to the idea she did great.  We haven't had pictures of the kids professionally taken in a while (since Megan was born) so it was time.  I actually struggled a bit with this page.  I didn't want it to be too complicated or 'busy' so I had a real challenge keeping it simple.  I love the stitching and the flowers on the sides.  All the colors that I used were color matched to their clothes so that everything is tied together.  Logan looks so grown up and Megan is loosing her baby look and is starting to look like a little toddler.  They're growing so fast!

On another note, you might have noticed my new 'pin it' button on the bottom of my blogs the past few days, I'm not sure it's been working properly and I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to get it working properly.  So if you've been able to pin something using the pin it button or if you have a blog and know what I might need to do, please feel free to leave me a comment and let me know.  I've been working on it in my spare time (which is limited), it doesn't work for me-at least not like it's supposed to, so it might be up there as I work on it.  If you're on Pintrest feel free to try it and let me know.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I couldn't get the "pin it" button to work .... but I LOVE the page. Those are some good looking kiddos!!

Nichole's Stampin Craze said...

Hi Ruth -- I love your MDS page! I couldn't get the pin it button to work either, but I was able to figure it out on my blog. In Pinterest, on the top left is the About section. Click on the Pin It link and it will take you to the Goodies page. About half way down the page, is the Pin It for Websites section. In there, you'll copy the link to your site it and it will generate the code for your blog. I copied the code and pasted it into my blog using the html tab. You'll need to copy the closing script tags as well at the bottom of your page. It worked on mine, but I'm sure there is an easier way. I'm looking into it and will share whatever I find :)

Theresa Q. said...

What beautiful kids you have! Loved your page too!