Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Just Not Feeling It

We have our monthly demonstrator meeting this week, which I'm super excited for!  This month instead of a regular meeting we're doing a shoebox swap.  This is where we bring the materials for our cards for everyone else to make them.  It's a whole night of stamping and catching up! It will be so fun!  This week I think I'm in some sort of slump via card making.  I'm just not feeling the inspiration I should be feeling.  I think it's perhaps I've been doing so much scrapbooking on MDS and all my creative energy is being spent there.  But I am getting some amazing pages done and hopefully I'll be done with my 2011 album soon!!!!!  Today's card was one of the ideas I had for the shoebox swap, but I'm just not loving it.  I used the new set Everything Eleanor again, the same one from yesterday's post.  The final card didn't turn out quite as I envisioned it.  So needless to say I went with a different card for the shoebox swap, that one I'll show you on Thursday! 

Just a reminder that the retired accessory list is out today, head to my demo website to check it out.  The accessories are only available while supplies last, and some items WILL go in just hours!!!!  The easiest and quickest way to shop is directly on my website.  Some of the more popular accessories that will go are the 2010-2012 In Colors and all items that coordinate with them (brads, ribbon, DSP, etc).  Don't miss out on something you love.  Get these items before it's too late!!!!  Also there's some really exciting news that just came out regarding a new starter kit!!!  I'll have a second post later with more details on that and the retiring accessories.  I'm still having issues with my scheduled posts, so again this one is going up the night before, just a couple hours before the retiring accessory list is out :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: