Friday, April 6, 2012

Lovely Layers!

I can't even begin to tell you how much I just love this card!!!!!!  I saw this card posted on Pintrest.  I loved it immediately.  I pin a lot of cards, someday I'll make them all :) Very few do I make right away, but this one I loved so much that I had to make it as soon as possible.  So Tuesday, during Megan's nap---that was a very productive nap :) I made it.  I lightly sponged my punched layers just so that they'd stand out a little bit more.  I love the look of all the border punches layered.  It's so elegant!!!! 
I used the Summer Smooches DSP for the leaves, just like yesterday's card.  The flower is 4 Rich Razzleberry flowers stamped, embossed, punched out, sprayed with shimmer mist and crumpled up.  The flowers have been through a lot to look so good!  Finally to finish the flower an antique brad in the center!  So pretty!!!!  This card will be hung in my room, I love it so much!!!!  Have a great Easter weekend!!!!  There's lots of excitement around here!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

 

3 comments:

Nichole's Stampin Craze said...

I like this one better than the one I've seen on Pinterest! You need a pin it button :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! And the antique brad just pushes it over the edge. Fabulous! ... your stalker

Melinda said...

I love this card. I don't have all of those border punches to do the same thing but I will be doing it with the ones I have. I got my adorable owl card today ... he is even cuter in person!!! Thanks.