Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Dresden Page

It's been a while since I've shared a My Digital Studio project, this is one of my all time favorite pages.  Heather Summers did a page similar to this in her online MDS class.  By the way if you're interested in learning more about MDS, Heather Summers is doing a second class you can read more about it on her blog.  I'm so excited about the class, I thought I knew alot about MDS but after her first class I realized I didn't know as much as I thought and I'm so glad I took it.  I am almost giddy about the next one!  I can't wait!!!!!  Ok back to this page, again I just love it.  I did the page before I had pictures to put in it.  Then one day after school we had to make a special trip to the park to take a few pictures to put on this page.  I wanted it done that badly :)  Again this page is a CASE of one that Heather did and she CASED the one out of the mini catalog.  I can't wait to see this page printed, I think I may need to send an order in soon!  I haven't stamped in over a week, I'm hoping to dust off some stamps and get something done today!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: