Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Swaps!

Our meeting was last week.  With all the hustle and bustle of the 1000 post I forgot to post our swaps.  This month I'm not going to post them all.  They were all amazing and wonderful, but there were 15 or maybe a few more.  We had a great turn out and a ton of people participated in the swap.  So I thought I'd pick a few of my favorites.  The theme was embossing, either dry embossing or heat embossing. 

 This one is Erin's, she did an embossing resist card.  I love the colors so much on this card!!! 

This one is Corrina's.  You can't tell from the picture but the watermelon is embossed with the scented embossing powder-so so yummy!!!!

This is Angela's, she did embossing resist too, just a different take on it.  I love this stamp, I have it and never pull it out....

This is Michelle C's.  I love the embossed circles and all the blues on this card.  It's a great 'man' card :)

Finally, this is Amber's card.  You can't tell from the picture but she embossed white (or maybe clear) on the flower.  The tone on tone is so elegant.  I even copied this idea-you'll see it soon!!!!

Again, the swaps were just incredible this month, everyone did an excellent job!!!!  Some of the other's that I'm not showing, I have plans to CASE and use for classes and workshops, which is some of the reasons I'm not showing them today :)  I love our meetings I always leave with new ideas!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


No comments: