Monday, June 25, 2012

Sweet Treat

Logan finished up his camps last week.  Now we have the rest of the summer to do our own thing!  I will say that it was exhausting (not for him) but for me!  So much driving to and from and it was so hot!  He was a real trooper for dealing with the heat and not complaining about it.  Another great little trooper-Megan!  She was so good with all the long car rides, the in and out of the car to sign him in and out, the waiting, etc.  She was such a good baby and even though it messed with her naptime a little she remained in a good mood----MOST of the time :)  I made this little treat for Logan's zoo camp teacher.  Didn't it come out adorable!?

I used Rich Razzleberry and the new DSP International Bazaar.  I love this DSP!  I love the colors and the patterns!  So fun!!!  I added a paper rosette and one of our new buttons.  I just adore these new little buttons!!!  I hope you don't get tired of them but I have big plans to use them on LOTS of projects :)  I used the Itty Bitty Banners for the greeting. 
The inside holds a yummy chocolate bar!!  The whole thing is tied together with some Daffodil Delight stitched grosgrain ribbon.  On Friday while waiting the 5 minutes we were there the chocolate melted!  Can you believe that!!!  It's been so hot here the past few days (weeks).  Normally I'm a fan of the warmer weather but when we're pushing 100 degrees by noon you know we'll be in for a rough summer!  Super cute and a quick project! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: