Monday, June 4, 2012

There's So Much Going On!

On Saturday I did a class with my wonderful upline, Amber to release the new catalog (and sell some of our retired stuff).  It went great!  We had a good time, sold lots of stuff and made some pretty awesome cards.  These are the 3 I designed.  When I unpack my stuff today, I'll take pictures of the 3 Amber did, hers are amazing too!!!  Sorry I Don't have a close up picture of all three of these, somehow I didn't get individual pictures taken just a group shot :)  If you want to know more about any of the cards let me know. 
When Stampin' Up! releases a catalog it's always fun and exciting, but more exciting is the AMAZING promotions that go with it!  This month's promotions are incredible!  The first one is for hostesses (YOU WANT TO HOST A WORKSHOP THIS MONTH!!!!).  When your workshop sales reach $450 you'll get an additional $50 in hostess spending money for a total of $115!!!!  Check out the flyer for more details and to book a workshop call me!

Hostess are getting lots free but if you're signing up or thinking of signing up Stampin' Up! hasn't forgotten about you!  You get more free stuff too!!!!  When you join Stampin' Up! in June you'll get the Make a Cake Set, Patio Party DSP and the Patio Party DVD for MDS all FREE!!!!!  Remember the starter kit is only $99 and YOU get to choose what goes in it!!!!  Contact me or check out the flyer for more details on the starter kit or joining SU!

There is so much going on!!!  I'm hoping to get some stamping done today, but I'll have 3 extra helpers with me, my nieces and nephew are visiting so I can't make any promises :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Such cute cards Ruth!